Polo Marionetas do Porto / Quinta de Bonjóia

On 15th december 2016, the Teatro de Marionetas do Porto officially inaugurated the Marionetas do Porto/Quinta de Bonjóia Centre, supported by Câmara Municipal do Porto (Porto City Hall), during the process of moving premises of the Museu das Marionetas do Porto from Rua das Flores to Rua do Belomonte.
The Marionetas do Porto/Quinta de Bonjóia Centre serves as the Museu das Marionetas outdoors, including a temporary exhibition, guided tours and programs parallel to the exhibitions, such as staged readings. Through this relationship, and with the support of the Divisão Municipal de Ação Social (City Department of Social Welfare), in 2018 there was a creative project with the old people of Campanhã, that premiered at the Festival Internacional de Marionetas do Porto (Porto International Marionettes Festival). There was free access to the activities that took place at Marionetas do Porto/Quinta de Bonjóia Centre. This way, the Teatro de Marionetas do Porto embraces through its work a city area more in need and more distant from the city’s historical centre, which is where the Teatro de Marionetas do Porto’s headquarters are situated, as well as the Teatro de Belomonte and the Museu das Marionetas do Porto (Porto Puppet Museum).
The mission: to promote social inclusion and social cohesion through art.
We would like to stress that the Marionetas do Porto/Quinta de Bonjóia Centre is quite close to Rua João Paulo Seara Cardoso (in Campanhã).

Leituras Encenadas BICHOS DO BOSQUE

Bichos do Bosque is one of the plays of Teatro de Marionetas do Porto’s repertoire. It was written and directed by João Paulo Seara Cardoso (1956-2010).
The actors play several characters from the script and travel with originality to the places and actions of the play, allowing the audience to “dive” into the magical universe of the show.

  • bonjoia
  • bonjoia
  • bonjoia
  • bonjoia
  • bonjoia
  • bonjoia
  • bonjoia
  • bonjoia
  • About the exhibition BICHOS DO BOSQUE
    Bichos do Bosque is one of the plays of the Teatro de Marionetas do Porto’s repertoire. It was written and directed by João Paulo Seara Cardoso (1956-2010).
    In this exhibition there are marionettes and props from the show, allowing the audience to discover contemporary marionettes.